The Delo® Virtual Technology Lab has arrived.
Available to Chevron Lubrication Marketers and their customers.
The Delo® Traveling Technology Lab is going virtual! Due to the global pandemic, we are unable to bring the lab to you, but we want to ensure you stay connected with and educate your customers even though you can’t always meet face-to-face. We developed a virtual, interactive experience that allows your customers to learn more about maintenance best practices, and Delo products and related services. This unique customer experience leverages the Challenger Methodology and incorporates valuable commercial/business insights to help you sell more!
- Request the virtual tour
2. A representative will contact you to confirm the date and time of your event
3. Once your event date has been scheduled, you must attend planning meetings with the Delo® Traveling Technology Lab team. They will assist with the following:
Marketing your event:
- Sending email invitations to your customers with registration information
- Creative assets for your marketing efforts
- Best practices for hosting your event
- Best practices for maximizing the effectiveness of your event
- Rebate promotion
- Exhibit engagement premiums
- Thank you for attending email
Just like a live event... only virtual
Just like marketers can host a live event, the Delo® Virtual Technology Lab provides this same opportunity. We are dedicated to keeping these events as authentic as possible. The tour manager will lead your event, but you’ll be the host. This package also includes premium access to virtual moderation by Deckel & Moneypenny Exhibits and a facilitated Q&A led by Business Consultant and the Chevron Training Team.
Exclusively for Lubrication Marketer Reps
Your points are your ticket to thousands of reward options.
The comprehensive merit rewards catalog includes travel
options, virtual gift and Visa® cards, merchandise,
event tickets and much more.